Grille to protect rad.

maverick1

Grille to protect rad.

Post by maverick1 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:20 am

I just got my new grille to protect my front rad from the Grilleguy.com. I must say that it is very well made and strong. I can't see anything penetrating this grille. They send it pre-cut to what ever dimension you need.
After looking at my rad tonight I can see that it has been hit by a number of rocks and one looked very bad. I was lucky that it did not penetrate through and cause a leak. I highly recommend this addition to your Atoms. Better safe than sorry. Plus I read somewhere that the Atom's rad is pricey.
If any of you are interested I got the Razr grille with the additional black powder coating. Ordering can be a little confusing but once you get to the final payment screen there is a box there where you can describe the exact dimensions you need.
Thanks Bolus for the grille info.

Cheersâ?¢
Attachments
IMG_1824 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1824 (Medium).JPG (93.17 KiB) Viewed 227 times

maverick1

Re: Grille to protect rad.

Post by maverick1 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:21 am

one more.
Attachments
IMG_1823 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1823 (Medium).JPG (86.59 KiB) Viewed 201 times

Wmcmanus

Post by Wmcmanus » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:17 am

The website is: http://www.marketworks.com/StoreFrontPr ... sfid=56674 (or just grilleguy.com and you'll be redirected)

Here is bolus' PM to me concerning the ordering process:

"Here is how to order the grille stuff:

Click buy raw material on the front page, add 2 quantity of the Raw Aluminum Grille Material , click checkout.  Then on the left side click razr grille upgrade and add 1 to cart.  then go back to checkout and click the black powder coating upgrade and add 1 to cart.  should be $28

Then start the real checkout.  before submitting the final order there will be a box to type in the dimensions you want.  If you dont type anything I think it will come 12x24

My grille is roughly 14"x14" after attaching it to the car.  Get extra to snip down to size."

It's not as complicated as it sounds.  I ordered 16" x 16" and will trim it to size.  You pay per square foot, rounded up to the nearest, so you would pay the same price for 16" x 16" as you would for 12" x 24" and this way you won't have any seams.

bolus

Post by bolus » Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:09 am

cool, we need pics after you hook it up.