Seattle area owners?

A country specific area to gas about the AmericAtom
Muonium

Seattle area owners?

Post by Muonium » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:06 am

Hi all,

Been lurking for a while and abusing the search button to no end :D but decided to finally jump in. Looks like there are a few Atoms in the Puget Sound (I've seen one around Maltby/Echo Lake before). I am wondering if you all get together from time to time? I'd love to meet up and see some of these cars up close and personal. Malted beverages could be involved...

Appreciate any info. Thanks!

SaturnV

Re: Seattle area owners?

Post by SaturnV » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:09 pm

It may have been mine you saw in the Maltby area. It is dark green with a gold frame.

There are indeed several Atoms in the Puget Sound area. We, unfortunately, do not get together nearly often enough. In fact, I haven't seen any of the other guys yet this summer. Last year, some of us met for Cars and Coffee in Redmond, and also at Pacific Grand Prix for track days. I had a blast and would really enjoy getting the molecule together again.

Anybody else interested?

Craig

davec

Post by davec » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:05 pm

Three of us were at the All British Field Meet at Bellevue CC last Saturday.  Cars&Coffee (Exotics at Redmond Town Center to give its proper name) is usually a good place for at least 1-2 cars.  Weather permitting I'll be there this Saturday with the newly emissioned (and slightly improved) Atom.

Muonium

Post by Muonium » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:34 pm

Thanks for the replies. Being in Snohomish,  I'll keep and eye open for green and gold, so if a Le Mans blue C6 'vette or red Tundra roll up next to you, that'd be me.

Out camping up in the north Cascades this last weekend but I will be hitting RTC a few times and hope to catch someone. Other than that I'll keep lurking around, see what pops up (shows and for sales alike)

Thanks again!

Jul

Post by Jul » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:27 pm

We usually drive Marysville and north.  North Cascades and Mt Baker Ski resort last weekend.  The switchbacks were great.  Tried not to look over the edge on the posted 15 MPG corners.  Actually saw a crazy guy on a unicycle, cycling up the mountain.