Battle of Supercars 9/16/10 KTM v Atom

Post by hondahamster » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:13 am

It is going to be shown on speed channel in 1 hour  :o
Atom is going to walk all over the ktm  :tu: :wize:
Cant wait  :pop:

silver

Re: Battle of Supercars 9/16/10 KTM v Atom

Post by silver » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:44 am

if tanner drives it it will be his 2nd time....he drove Shinoo's atom2 on his previous show...name escapes me

silver

Post by silver » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:46 am

arrrrgggghhhh they messed up ....it was bmw versus Lexus, followed by the ferrari shootout.

WTF

silver

Post by silver » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:52 am

battle of the supercars shows NOTHING about the atom....EVER...maybe they canceled the shoot but never changed the programming

hondahamster

Re: Battle of Supercars 9/16/10 = a joke

Post by hondahamster » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:53 am

Yeah that really sucked.  >:( It almost seemed to good to be true to have Ktm in America(which isnt road legal). Versus a Atom( which after talking to Mark Swain and Shinoo, both never talked about having Speed channel asking for their cars). Unless an owner let them barrow theirs.  :P
-Hamster  :doh:

Upshift

Post by Upshift » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:22 am

Keep your fingers crossed gents.  I spoke with the producer of the show within the past month as he was inquiring about the use of our S/C Atom 3 from Phoenix for a comparison against a Caterham.  However, they ended up going a different route at the last minute and tested two totally different cars.  My guess is that this isn't a dead issue though.  After seeing the response the Atom got on Top Gear, I would think it would be in the producer's best interest to have an A3 on Battle of the Supercars!  Since we have already taken one of our client's Atoms down to the INDE Motorsports Ranch for a photo shoot (where many of the "Supercars" episodes are filmed), they know we are willing to transport the Atom there to be tested.

dp35

Post by dp35 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:22 am

Franz - any chance that your car could show up wearing Hoosier A6 shoes? 

I'd be glad to loan my car, but only if I get to drive it.  The 2 hosts could take turns trying to keep up in the KTM.

Upshift

Post by Upshift » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:35 am

Wouldn't be a bad idea to pick up a few seconds if they would let it happen.  All depends if they plan on running both cars with street tires or not.  I just hope we can get to the point where we find out if it's an option! ???