Sector111 Becomes First California Ariel Atom 3 Dealer

A country specific area to gas about the AmericAtom
Heywood-Yablowme

Post by Heywood-Yablowme » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:20 am

February 5, 2010 Temecula, CA—Sector111, LLC, the industry leader in aftermarket performance parts for the Lotus Elise and Exige and the Ariel Atom 2, has partnered with TMI AutoTech, Inc., the North American builder and distributor of the Ariel Atom 3, to become the first Ariel Atom 3 dealer and service center in California.

Sector111, based in Temecula, CA, will be responsible for sales and service of the Atom 3 within California. They will also provide parts, service and installation support of Ariel Atom 2 owners.

“I am very excited for this partnership with TMI AutoTech, Inc.,” says Shinoo Mapleton, President and CEO of Sector111, LLC, “We are like-minded companies that share a passion for lightweight sports cars. The Atom 3 refines an already stellar vehicle and continues to produce supercar performance at an affordable price. We look forward to providing support to the expanding Atom community.”

This partnership and expanded dealer network gives TMI AutoTech, Inc. and the Atom 3 a vital resource in the world’s most sports-car-rich region, Southern California.

To learn more about Sector111, LLC, visit their website at: www.Sector111.com

To learn more about TMI AutoTech, Inc. visit their website at: www.arielatom.com

"We are very excited to announce our new partnership with TMI AutoTech, Inc. and becoming California's first Ariel Atom 3 dealer. This supercar takes performance through lightweight to a whole new level and look forward to providing service and support to the growing Atom community.

I now have to sell my Atom 2 to make room for our Atom 3 Demo. If anyone is interested in a CA street legal Atom 2 that is completely dialed in, give me a call (951.296.6762)"

Cheers,
Shinoo Mapleton
President/CEO
(951)296-6762x201
M-F 8-5pm
Sat by appointment

LOG 29, WCLM & LCS Sponsor

Oh Happy days! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Last edited by Heywood-Yablowme on Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

dp35

Re: Sector111 Becomes First California Ariel Atom 3 Dealer

Post by dp35 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:38 am

This is great news, and represent real progress.  Congratulations Shinoo! 

Looking forward to good things from this partnership.

positron

Post by positron » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:39 am

Great news! Shinoo and his company are top notch, this will bring a great measure to the table...  :tu:
Last edited by positron on Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Heywood-Yablowme

Post by Heywood-Yablowme » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:57 am

You know..New England could sure use an authorized Atom dealer... ;) 

Hmm.... 8)      I'll have to talk to Mark S. about it when he comes up for the COM event at Monticello in May...   :H:

Last edited by Heywood-Yablowme on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WorkingOnIt

Post by WorkingOnIt » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:14 am

The importance of the rolling chassis becomes a bit more clear.

Heywood-Yablowme

Post by Heywood-Yablowme » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:15 am

YEP! ;)... :angel:

WorkingOnIt

Post by WorkingOnIt » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:37 am

It also occurs to me that this is some reassurance for those who were concerned that TMI's lower base price announcement was a 'going out of business' sale.  That Sector111 has confidence in TMI Autotech as a partner is no small thing.

fishkiller

Post by fishkiller » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:54 am

excellent business maneuver, for both parties
congratulations, we all win, it's a win win for all.

shinoo

Post by shinoo » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:17 am

We're quite excited to support a vehicle that I love.  The Roller will make CA registration an easier process.  I'm looking forward to helping guide folks thru it.  :tu:

We're gonna have a Open House party at our shop once my Atom3 arrives - in late April.  Hope to see many of you at that time or sooner!

fiestycolumbian

Post by fiestycolumbian » Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:04 am

Congrats Shinoo! I hope nothing but the best in your new endeavor.
The atom is in good hands on the West Coast.

fiesty

hondahamster

Post by hondahamster » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:23 am

Congrats Shinoo!! :tu:
It is about time California gets an Ariel dealer. :laugh: Wish you the best
- I cannot wait to see an atom 3.  :o Glad to see you are now getting a Honda atom. I say keep the same color combo as your ecotec  :drool:
Great, now I get to clean another atom  :angel:
Now the only question is, when do I get to drive it?  ;)
-HAmSter ;D

DADOH

Post by DADOH » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:34 am

Good luck Shinoo, will be great to hear of more happy atom owners and forum members Stateside  :tu:

benyeats

Post by benyeats » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:16 am

Great news Shinoo best of luck with your endevour, I look forward to visiting later in the year when I am on the left coast.

Ben

RichardR

Post by RichardR » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:43 am

Really think Ariel UK should appoint an official service centre in the UK e.g. B'ham or Manchester. Surely it can't be that hard to find a trusted race-shop?

Marcus

Post by Marcus » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:17 pm

[quote="WorkingOnIt"]
It also occurs to me that this is some reassurance for those who were concerned that TMI's lower base price announcement was a 'going out of business' sale.  That Sector111 has confidence in TMI Autotech as a partner is no small thing.
[/quote]

How do you come to these conclusions?

On the positive side:
Best of luck to TMI and Shinoo - I'll be doing my on track marketing as soon as all this snow melts.