Eddie Hill Joins the Ariel Atom Team

A country specific area to gas about the AmericAtom
NormLarson

Re: Eddie Hill Joins the Ariel Atom Team

Post by NormLarson » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:28 pm

[quote="atomathics"]
[quote="Norm"]

+2 Eddie!  Now about that branch in Washington ...
[/quote]

I though Tom S. has become an authorized service and repair provider?  So it's not Washington, but he's a lot closer to you than Eddie!

And best wishes, Eddie, on the new venture!

[/quote]

Now that you mention it, I think that I did read that ..

FourFather

Post by FourFather » Sun May 02, 2010 11:31 pm

[quote="MadMaxAtom and company"]
Spill the beans,Eddie, and give us the specs on your "demo".. ;)
[/quote]

Max-

Sorry I'm a bit late getting back to you on that. I was at Hallett when you asked that, and we just finished a very busy month at Eddie Hills Fun Cycles, with 44 vehicles sold, and been answering quite a few Atom inquiries, been receiving parts for my Ecotec upgrade, getting our Atom info on our website, etc.-- -  Any way, here's my Demo order.

Stage 2 300HP, Aluminum Radiator, Wilwood Dynalite Brakes with Track pads, Remote brake bias adjuster, Bilstein Aluminum adjustable dampers with two piece springs, quick release Steering wheel hub, Individual/Adjustable Seating Package, 3 inch 4 point harness with anti-sub belt, Aero Screens, Carbon Fiber Wings, :drool: 17"x9" rear wheels, 205/50/15 Yokohama AO48 front tires, 255/40/17 AO48 rears, Carbon Fiber Fenders, Passenger Footrest, Road Race Lighting kit, and 12V Power Source, Silver Chassis and RED Hood/Bonnet and Scoop/Snorkel.  :drool:

Thanks for asking!

Eddie ;D

WorkingOnIt

Post by WorkingOnIt » Mon May 03, 2010 12:01 am

[quote="FourFather"]
... getting our Atom info on our website, etc.-- -  
[/quote]

This reminded me to check out the website again, and I noticed:

"Eddie Hills personal Captain America chopper for sale"

If you scroll down to the replies, Eddie posts some pictures of other toys that left him too little time for the chopper...
Last edited by WorkingOnIt on Mon May 03, 2010 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Driver

Post by Driver » Mon May 03, 2010 2:39 am

Congrats Eddie. One Atom for your track addiction and a new A3 300hp Demo for running yourself back and forth to the dealership on those nicer days. :tu: :tu:

Very smart of TMI to get dealers (and the service network) so people out West have someone closer than Virginia for their sales & service needs.
Last edited by Driver on Mon May 03, 2010 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

FourFather

Post by FourFather » Mon May 03, 2010 3:39 am

[quote="dp35"]
Sounds like Eddie's going to join the Honda club.  Could be interesting.  Or, will he just cut the BS and strap into an Atom 500?  Seems appropriate...
[/quote]

After watching your Honda run- (from behind it, sometimes WAY behind it), I'm really anxious to have one of my own! And after selling Honda motorcycles for 44 years, I'm a huge fan of their engineering, quality, performance, and reliability! I'm pumped!! :tu:

I'm hoping my modifications to my Ecotec will sorta satisfy my Atom 500 lust--- :-\

But on the other hand-- ::)    "There's NO SUCH THING as TOO MUCH HORSEPOWER!!" ;D

dp35

Post by dp35 » Mon May 03, 2010 4:01 am

[quote="FourFather"]
But on the other hand-- ::)    "There's NO SUCH THING as TOO MUCH HORSEPOWER!!" ;D[/quote]

Legendary words straight from a legend's keyboard!

FourFather

Post by FourFather » Mon May 03, 2010 7:29 pm

[quote="AndyLUFC"]
Fantastic Eddie!  :tu:

Congratulations!
[/quote]

Thank you, sir! :tu:

FourFather

Post by FourFather » Mon May 03, 2010 7:34 pm

[quote="Norm"]
[quote="MadMaxAtom and company"]
"Or, will he just cut the BS and strap into an Atom 500?"

I agree..very fitting. :tu:
[/quote]

Wouldn't that be more like the Atom 5000?
[/quote]

Well, I DO have a lot of Top Fuel parts left, and it IS possible to buy a roller------- ::)

Nahhh-- :laugh:

FourFather

Post by FourFather » Mon May 03, 2010 7:40 pm

[quote="The Masked Spaz"]
Congratulations, Eddie!  I'm wishing the best success for you and your partnership with TMI.
[/quote]

Thanks, Spaz! I hope it works out good for everone involved. This whole association seems like such a natural, such a good fit, I really have high hopes, and am really looking forward to spreading the Atom Fun! :)

AndyLUFC

Post by AndyLUFC » Mon May 03, 2010 7:41 pm

[quote="FourFather"]
[quote="AndyLUFC"]
Fantastic Eddie!  :tu:

Congratulations!
[/quote]

Thank you, sir! :tu:
[/quote]

You're welcome! I put up a post on my blog to help spread the word and the Atom Love!

Cheers,

Andy

FourFather

Post by FourFather » Mon May 03, 2010 7:53 pm

Well Thank You for that as well!! :tu:

FourFather

Post by FourFather » Tue May 04, 2010 12:23 am

[quote="wisp"]
[quote="The Masked Spaz"]
Congratulations, Eddie!  I'm wishing the best success for you and your partnership with TMI.
[/quote]

+1

First Shinoo, now Eddie. Seems like TMI have their act together which can only be encouraging for US owners.  :tu:
[/quote]

Thank you, wisp, and I,too, am liking TMI, and the way they are thinking.  :tu:

FourFather

Post by FourFather » Tue May 04, 2010 12:27 am

[quote="atomathics"]

And best wishes, Eddie, on the new venture!

[/quote]

Thank you! :tu:

Eddie ;D

FourFather

Post by FourFather » Tue May 04, 2010 5:55 pm

Thanks for the mention of my Captain America Chopper :drool: for sale, and the bump! :tu:

Eddie ;D

[quote="WorkingOnIt"]
[quote="FourFather"]
... getting our Atom info on our website, etc.-- -  
[/quote]

This reminded me to check out the website again, and I noticed:

"Eddie Hills personal Captain America chopper for sale"

If you scroll down to the replies, Eddie posts some pictures of other toys that left him too little time for the chopper...
[/quote]

FourFather

Post by FourFather » Wed May 05, 2010 8:13 pm

[quote="Driver"]
Congrats Eddie. One Atom for your track addiction and a new A3 300hp Demo for running yourself back and forth to the dealership on those nicer days. :tu: :tu:

Very smart of TMI to get dealers (and the service network) so people out West have someone closer than Virginia for their sales & service needs.
[/quote]

Thanks, Ken. We are all pumped, here, and have had a considerable amount of conversation already about the Atoms.  :tu: :)

Eddie ;D