Nutters coming to LA

A country specific area to gas about the AmericAtom
dp35

Re: Nutters coming to LA

Post by dp35 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:10 pm

The itinerary seems a bit rushed IMO.  No way I'd want to just pass through Vegas but then spend all day in SF.  There's way more to see in Vegas.  Personal preference I suppose.

I'm guessing they chose the Mustang & Camaro to give the "full American experience" (and because they're cheap to rent).  Although 99% of American car enthusiasts would not drive those cars. 

CalScot

Post by CalScot » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:39 pm

I assume 95% of the trip will be done with a hangover and as long as the rental cars gearbox does not explode, I surmise they will both have a blast as I doubt they really give a toss if the car is all that great.

Sounds like fun if I do say so. Might even tag along like a groupie in the Atom :laugh:

benyeats

Post by benyeats » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:42 pm

[quote="CalScot"]
I assume 95% of the trip will be done with a hangover and as long as the rental cars gearbox does not explode, I surmise they will both have a blast as I doubt they really give a toss if the car is all that great.
[/quote]

That is a good point that seems to have been missed.  Having said that the standard Mustangs are proper sh1t!

John H

Post by John H » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:41 am

[quote="benyeats"]
[quote="CalScot"]
[/quote]

That is a good point that seems to have been missed.  Having said that the standard Mustangs are proper sh1t!
[/quote]
Hangover??????????????
Must be joking, I'll still be pissed!
All American cars are sh1t incidentally, so it's irrelevant which one you get
:)