Photoshop an Atom Picture for me please?

Feel free to talk about all things Atom in this board.
Mitch

Photoshop an Atom Picture for me please?

Post by Mitch » Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:22 am

Hi everyone.
This is likely to be an infringement of so many copyright laws it is not funny, but I have a picture of an Atom, (black powercoat chassis and wheels) blue seats, that I would like to have photoshopped, for private use only, you understand?  :D
I would like to see it in slver finish Dymag rims, and also chrome 15/16 inch standard rims please.
Can anyone help me?
I don't have Photoshop or any skills in that area anyway.
Post or PM me your preferred e-mail address and the picture and my humble thanks will be on their way to you shortly.
Cheers,
Mitch.

Driver

Re: Photoshop an Atom Picture for me please?

Post by Driver » Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:35 am

I doubt that it would violate fair use laws. As long as it is for personal use, your are not selling it or displaying it on a site that turns a profit, etc... And if you have a OK from the person that took the picture then it's fair game on all those fronts.

Mitch

Post by Mitch » Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:26 am

Thanks Driver,
I had an idea that this was the case, but I was not sure.

Is anyone up for the task please?

Thanks,
Mitch.

Bruce Fielding

Post by Bruce Fielding » Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:37 am

[quote="Mitch"]
Hi everyone.
This is likely to be an infringement of so many copyright laws it is not funny, but I have a picture of an Atom, (black powercoat chassis and wheels) blue seats, that I would like to have photoshopped, for private use only, you understand?  :D
I would like to see it in slver finish Dymag rims, and also chrome 15/16 inch standard rims please.
Can anyone help me?
I don't have Photoshop or any skills in that area anyway.
Post or PM me your preferred e-mail address and the picture and my humble thanks will be on their way to you shortly.
Cheers,
Mitch.

[/quote]

You have seen an Atom with Blue Seats?

I'd like to see that - can you email it to me, please?
Ariel Atom Owners Club founder, based in Central London

Tim Arnold

Post by Tim Arnold » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:51 pm

[quote="Mitch"]
Can anyone help me?[/quote]

I can do that for you!  :)

Mitch

Post by Mitch » Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:34 pm

Bruce,
An email will be on its way to you shortly.

Tim,
Thank you very much - email heading your way too!

Cheers,
Mitch.

Tim Arnold

Post by Tim Arnold » Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:07 am

[quote="Mitch"]
Tim,
Thank you very much - email heading your way too![/quote]

No problem, but don't forget t include pics of the wheels you want on it!  ;)

Going slightly off topic but staying with PhotoShop, I have a funny story...

A friend of mine did image manipulation with PhotoShop as a business, providing a photo repair service...( by the way, this is only funny if you have some idea of how image manipulation works)...

One day a woman comes in with a wedding photo... this is a photo of a group of people standing on the pavement outside church gates with the church in the background... the photo is spoilt by the fact that there is the front of a parked car visible in the right hand side of the picture... so the woman asks if it is possible to remove the car... it is of course, so my friend asks her to leave it with him and come back in a few days... he then scans the pic and sets about cutting, pasting, cloning bits from here and there until finally the car is gone and he prints off the finished job on high quality photographic paper and frames it as requested...

On collecting her new digitally remastered photo, the lady is asked if all is OK... she says that it is but looks puzzled... "where's the dog?" she asks?... "Dog?" my friend enquires (thinking he has accidentally erased it)... "sorry madam, where was the dog?"....

"Behind the car!!"  :D

Nobby

Post by Nobby » Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:51 am

That's a cracker ;D ;D ;D