single post lift

Feel free to talk about all things Atom in this board.
Rocket Man

Re: single post lift

Post by Rocket Man » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:05 am

I wanted the smallest one they do and they emailed me the full spec sheets for the complete range of ramps
Would upload pictures but as i am no tech person and its all more difficult than the old forum I don’t tend to use this anymore.
Will upload a picture on the FB site

HenryJS

Post by HenryJS » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:21 am

Rocketman,

The clearance under an Atom is 115mm at the rear, and that with no weight in.

I would suggest that you use 100mm as a max height to drive over (i believe the max height for a speed bump is 102mm) to avoid clipping the underside of your car...

If you send me the spec of the lift i will do my best to see if it fits an Atom! send to henry@arielmotor.co.uk if you need any help / advice :tu:

Rocket Man

Post by Rocket Man » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:50 pm

Will forward the email sent to me with all the specs of the ramps they have on offer.

Karl V

Post by Karl V » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:08 pm

Ooohhh...

Commenting here with no meaningful comment to get updates as this thread progresses.

I have 100 boxes of wet wipes and a Nomad with a dirty bottom.

Also, I can't be arsed to jack. Too many puns...

Rocket Man

Post by Rocket Man » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:59 am

Will update as soon as installed. Just got planning permission to have my man cave built. Awaiting building control then get the job started. May wait until better weather but see what the builder says. Once installed I will post pictures

2/3rdsCobra

Post by 2/3rdsCobra » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:25 pm

I have a 2 post MaxJax lift that I had a local metal fabricator design and built lift arm extension that allow me to lift my Atom @ the frame front and rear. I used to have a scissor lift but I sold it before getting the 2 post and I haven't looked back since.
Attachments
IMG_1780.JPG
IMG_1780.JPG (3.25 MiB) Viewed 1025 times